The Doctoral School at the Lebanese University (DSST: www.edst.ul.edu.lb) has a generalist approach to science and technology. It combines elements of physics, chemistry, mathematical sciences and also interacts with Environmental and Life Sciences and Life and Earth Sciences. Research conducted in this multidisciplinary field at the research laboratories within DSST handles all research components, from its most basic form to its application.
The DSST provides training for Master 2-level students in, doctoral students, and HDR at the Lebanese University. Its program is based on the following:
· Organizing and supporting research groups and projects.
· Establishing and running Master, Doctoral and HDR diplomas.
· Ensuring that doctoral students can prepare and defend their theses in the best conditions possible.
· Ensuring the quality of training and providing support for doctoral students through research teams and units available.
· Encouraging scientific exchange with other higher education institutes at the national and international level.
· Offering doctoral students training that prepares them for research in the industry and public sector.
For more information visit our website: