Hopes team is pleased to share with you the call for application for the refugees from Syria for the academic year 2017-2018.
(Attached the scholarship applications as well as the announcements in both versions: Arabic and English).
The call is open till the 31st of July 2017. All applicants must comply with the following eligibility criteria:
1. Be a refugee from Syria,
2. Be under 32 years old,
3. Hold a valid registration certificate or recording number from the UNHCR,
4. Have no other financial means of support for obtaining the master’s degree, not be a current beneficiary of any other academic scholarships.
5. Have a pre admission from the Lebanese University for the academic year 2017-2018
6. Have a valid residency permit
7. Have only 2 years of study interruption since accomplishment of bachelor studies.
N.B: The form is available electronically on the www.hopes-madad.org website or can be found as a hard copy at the HOPES office in Beirut and at UNHCR offices.
Please note that candidates may only submit ONE application – either electronically or in hardcopy!
For inquiries about the HOPES scholarship, please contact us through:
Telephone No: 01/420284 - 01420238 (call time: Monday to Friday between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm)
Should you require further information, please visit our Facebook page: HOPES-Madad.
Tel> +961 1 420238 | +961 1 420284
Lebanon> Beirut | Damascus Road | Institut Français | 1st floor